Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dare I touch religion?

And speaking of mentioning Bush (count 'em, four!), doesn't religion fall into this category of must-have blog posts also?

But look! In the previous post I mentioned Jack Van Impe, that dear old doomsday prophesying machine. Ha! I have tread this thin ice covered in egg shells and reached the other side with nary a crunch or crack or sploosh! What else could I possibly say? The man speaks for himself:

"I am not sure whether [President Bush] knows all of the prophecies and how deep of a student he has been in God's Word, but I was contacted a few weeks ago by the Office of Public Liaison for the White House and by the National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to make an outline," Van Impe says on his website. "And I've spent hours preparing it. I will release this information to the public in September, but it's in his [you know who] hands. He will know exactly what is going to happen in the Middle East and what part he will have under the leading of the Holy Spirit of God." Christianity Today

Even if it isn't true, it's still true, you know? And I should know better than any of you, heavens yes.

0 comments: