Friday, September 25, 2009

Yes, I am still skipping through time. Yes, it is still very inconvenient.

But I've given up on telling you, friends! You never believed that I could actually write to the past, which is your present, and try to run a simple blog about my boring life! No, I can't change anything, I can just post to this stupid blog in an oh-so-after-the-fact excruciation and forever curse my terrible misfortune! I think there's some paradox I made up to explain the whole thing; it's somewhere down below. \|/ I'm too lazy to bother adding a link. What, you got a problem with that avid subscriber? pfffffft.

But. Rest assured, time travel for me contains absolutely zero positives.

Now, I'd like to discuss Public health care in the province of New Brunswick.

A friend of mine and I were having a conversation. Yes we were. One said, I don't feel well. The other said, better make an appointment with your family doctor. One replied, yeah it would suck to wait at the emergency room for hours. And then one of us had a brainstorm: why can't we go home and let them call us when they are ready to see us? Give us 1/2 hour to get back! We go home and sleep instead of sitting with a bunch of strangers for anywhere from 10 mintues to 15 hours! No, sorry, it's against policy to give out average wait times, doctor, triage, blah blah blah.

Yeah, screw you New Brunswick, we just pwned our health care system.

No doubt tomorrow will be next Wednesday or some such nonsense.
Morton.

Oh right, here's that link.
Now it's next Wednesday

0 comments: