Saturday, May 20, 2006

Now it's next Wednesday

Just a quick update on my temporal situation, folks. It's next Wednesday and very little has changed. The Ducks-Oilers series rages on! I guess I told you things were fucked up and all Hell had broken loose in a previous post. My bad. Believe me that I would never intentionally lead anyone on like that! Ahem, now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.

And yes, Diane! It has occurred to me that it might really be next Wednesday, and this whole writing to the past thing is all in my head! Fuck you! My method of temporal communication is both foolproof and logically sound.

You see, if I haven't posted a mesage yet, it can't possibly be there, but as soon as I write it and send it backward through the spacetime continuum, it appears on my blog both in the past and all points up to and including the present.

It is always the last posting on this blog and there are never any posts from the present that appear before that post. Therefore, everything appears in the right order and is never further along than four days ago.

That chill you just felt was the long, cold grip of logic strangling all arguments withing you, Diane.

0 comments: