Thursday, February 16, 2006

Explaining my Absence

You don't care, but I disappeared for awhile. I walked through a fold in the spacetime continuum, and directly into 2006. What a crazy seven months! It seemed to happen in the blink of an eye.

Just my fucking luck. I travel seven measly months into the future instead of 20 years or a million years, or even backward to 1967 so that I can track down George Harrison, impress him with some trinket of knowledge and then we'd just hang out. We'd trip the light fantastic and I'd make him feel better by assuring him that he would end up being the coolest and most respected of the fab four in the future.

Sweeeet.

But no, I get here and find out that New Orleans is sunk, cowboys are running Canada and Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face! Why is it all so fucking funny?!? I can't stop laughing...

0 comments: